This one-hour webinar provides information about bringing “What’s Next, West Virginia?” to your community. What’s Next is a framework designed to encourage talking, thinking, and actions based on West Virginians’ own ideas for building a more vibrant and diverse local and statewide economy. Much work is already underway across WV to strengthen local economies. What’s Next, WV? is designed to connect work that’s already happening and bring new people and new ideas into the mix.
[Audio begins about 00:01:50.]
- Overview of What’s Next, West Virginia
- Bringing What’s Next to your community
- Questions and discussion
Presenters are all staff of the WV Center for Civic Life:
- Jean Ambrose,program coordinator.
- Betty Knighton, executive director.
- Sutton Stokes, associate director.