This one-hour webinar presents information on the importance of community discussions, the vital role of the people facilitating those discussions, the types of discussion processes and the different situations where they work best.
[Audio begins about 00:00:50.]
The webinar mentions five handouts, which you can download here:
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Safe Neighborhoods Guide – Huntington
- Substance Abuse Guide – Fayette County
- “What’s Next, West Virginia” Discussion Guide
- World Cafe Fact Sheet
Presenters are all staff of the WV Center for Civic Life:
- Jean Ambrose,program coordinator.
- Betty Knighton, executive director.
- Sutton Stokes, associate director.